- make a chat system
- give alerts when someone answers your ask
- REMOVE THE FUCKING ‘REBLOG AS A LINK’ THING
- FIX THAT FUCKING TUMBLR VIDEO PLAYER GOD DAMNIT
- search multiple tags at once
- MAYBE HAVE A ‘LIVE VIDEO’ BUTTON OR SOMETHING
- FUCKING REMOVE BLOGS THAT HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 18 MONTHS
- REMOVE BLOGS OF PEOPLE WHO SEND HATE OR VIOLATE THE RULES OF TUMBLR (YEA IM LOOKING AT YOU, 12.9 YEAR OLDS)
- SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER like I’m supposed to remember what I just said
EVERYTHING IS BETTER IN SLOW MOTION
Can I just say…
I fucking love you, BBC.
Is no-one going to comment on the title of the news report?
Thank you, Paulo. (2004-2013)
Matt Smith, Jenna-Louise Coleman and Steven Moffat attend 72nd Annual George Foster Peabody Awards (May 20, 2013)
Everyone is retiring and it just makes me remember that one day we will watch football and none of our current favorite players will be on the pitch. How weird is it gonna be, uh? A complete different squad, in only a few years.